Friday 20 January 2017

Trump Minimus

I haven't been very well for a few days so I missed the excitement of the Trump inauguration. When I switched on the TV tonight, I saw Mrs Trump in a blue coat and couldn't even remember her name. This may be a feature of my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - or perhaps not... It's Melania. She's wife number 3. I wish she didn't hold Donald's hand quite so tightly during the proceedings and that her name wasn't so close to melanoma.

Next to Trump Senior was a wee boy. I had to google him too. This is Barron. He's 10 and the son of Donald and Melania. He always seems slightly disorientated by the position he finds himself in and maybe for a reason. Can you imagine the horror of being the youngest son of Donald Trump? It seems Barron has a whole floor of Trump Tower to himself, poor wee b*gger. He goes to a school that costs his father about $50,000 a year. I'll bet that comes up in conversation from time to time.

Billionaires always seem to have gazillions of wives and kids. Murdoch is the same as Trump. Is it a form of boasting? While the rest of humanity is trying to make a decent job of bringing up two or three children, the ultra-rich are farming their kids out to the help and then wondering why they turn out to be sociopaths - just like themselves.

I would like the Trumps to remove Barron from the limelight. Unlike the Obama girls, he doesn't seem to have the maturity or the resilience to be the First Kid. Give the kid a break. Let him be a kid.

2 comments:

  1. Jean, many people, including a FB friend who is a physician, thinks that Barron is autistic from the symptoms that he displays. He is rarely shown in public. Trump talks about autism alot but has never come out that his son is autistic, which would blemish Trumps notion that his family is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me feel even sorrier for the boy.

      Delete