Sunday 28 February 2016

Tories

Rant time...

I promised myself a long time ago I would try never to project negative energy. I worked for a long time for bosses I loathed. Narrow-minded, ill-educated, thick though they were, I swore I would not waste my breath on them. I also promised myself I would not blaspheme. I'm not a believer so it's a bit rich for someone like me to be cursing on a god I don't believe in. My final promise to myself was to refuse to get caught up in conspiracy theories.

Man, it's hard.

O god, o god, o god, o god...I hate the Tories.

A bunch of posturing, ill-educated, entitled, wazzocks. Take your pick: Cameron, Johnson, Osborne, Duncan Smith, Gove (a Scot, god help us all). They're all cut from the same cloth. How is it possible for us to pretend to be civilised and let them go on living? And not just living but drawing salaries paid for by us, the taxpayers.

It's like these people see the UK as a game. They sit there with their joysticks, moving us about, changing the rules of the game to suit themselves. This EU referendum has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with us, the voters and taxpayers. Whether the UK stays in or leaves, will make no difference to us.

We should actually be looking at TTIP but that has hardly registered in the news. TTIP will take us even further down the road of societies ruled by the multi-nationals, responsible and answerable to no one.

What the hell is wrong with us?

I'm old but there must be young people out there worried about what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment